Have you ever imagined being the author of a non-fiction book? The Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS) Southwestern Ontario Chapter is presenting publishing guru Dan Poynter from California on Saturday, May 23rd in London, Ontario.
As a personal endorsement it was Dan Poynter who inspired my father Irwin and I to write and publish our first book Employees Not Doing What You Expect. Dan helped us understand all the steps to making our vision a reality. The book continues to generate global interest five years after its initial release. In fact Irwin and I are attending the full-day session again because we are nearing completion of our next book.
During the full-day workshop Dan will help you:
– Get your book written more quickly and easily than you thought.
– Get celebrities to endorse your book.
– Get quotations and illustrations.
– Decide whether to approach a publisher or self-publish.
– Define the market for your book and decide how to reach them.
– How to use Social Networking (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) to research and market your book.
If any of this sounds interesting, you can find out more and register at http://www.caps-swo.com/ You must pre-register for the seminar.
Simply enter in your name and email address and we'll send it right over to you.