Based on the latest research and practical workplace observations it is clear that managers are frustrated by the perceived neediness of their younger employees. And at the same time younger employees are frustrated with the lack of interaction and guidance they receive from their managers.
Whether you are a millennial yourself or more seasoned co-worker or manager or the parent or grandparent to a millennial you’ll find this session interesting and insightful. Sales and business development staff will satisfy their curiosity on how to modify their approaches to sell and service younger customers and contacts.
Get ready to:
- See the difference between the myths and facts about Millennials.
- Learn how to communicate and engage with Millennials.
- Sell and service the next generation of customers and contacts to maintain and grow your business.
- Use a handful of practical leadership strategies to attract, retain, motivate and engage younger workers.
- How to combine the powerful forces of more seasoned experienced team members with the fresh new perspective of younger team members.