Your front line supervisors, managers and team leaders have unique needs, challenges and opportunities. Whether you need the Front Line Leadership training in its standard configuration or a customized program we will work with you to build a consistent leadership team.
With onsite training you have complete control including:
- Train one group or multiple groups (helps with multi-shift and continuous operations)
- Schedule half-day sessions, full-day sessions, or multi-day sessions
- Combine live training and webinars for leaders at remote locations
- Decide what topics to deliver and in what sequence
- Do the training all at once, or spread it out over weeks or months
- Have us deliver the program, or license the program and deliver it yourself
- Sustain the learning with refresher sessions, our video library and public workshops
Maximize the impact and return on investment through these key application and accountability features:
- Application Journals – Your team will document how they have applied the training concepts to positively impact their team’s productivity and attitude.
- Coaching Conversations – Each participant will meet with his or her manager to discuss key insights, leadership strengths and weaknesses and how they intend to apply the course concepts.
- Individual Development Plans – Have your participants take a longer term view of their leadership development by creating and sharing their individual development plans.
- Tangible Projects – If you want to generate tangible savings from your leadership training investment then have your participants select individual or team projects to make improvements in their departments.
If you have a specific training need we can build a custom training program to achieve the desired results. Then we can deliver the program or license it to your team to deliver.