Front Line Leadership
Enrol your front line supervisors, managers and team leaders in the two-day Front Line Leadership program which is offered in several cities in Canada and in Chicago, IL, USA.
The course covers all the essential leadership topics your team needs including:
- Expectations of a front line leader
- Leading by example
- Balancing leadership and friendship
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Correcting unacceptable behavior and performance
- Managing conflict
- Empowerment and accountability
- Creating an effective team, reducing silos and effective shift handoff
- Effective shop floor training and cross training
- and much more
Download the full course outline and registration form PDF
- An experienced and engaging facilitator
- The ability to learn from other participants from other companies
- Comprehensive workbook and reference materials
- Copy of Employees Not Doing What You Expect
- Copy of What Great Supervisors Know
- Graduation certificate when requirements are met
- Lunch and snacks
- Interactive learning environment including videos, electronic polling, simulations and exercises
How Your Team will Apply Their Learning
- Application Journals – Participants will document how they have applied the course concepts and the impact on their team.
- Coaching Conversation – Participants will share with their manager the key insights gained from the training, their leadership strengths assessment, their vision for their department and how they are planning to apply the training back on the job.
- The training day is from 9 AM to 4:30 each day.
- Accommodation is available at or near the training site.
- Dress code is casual (Denim may be restricted in certain venues).
- Morning, afternoon and lunch breaks with refreshments are provided.
- $1,195 for one participant
- $1,095 if three or more participants attend from the same company, including if they attend sessions in different cities.
- Once enrolled refunds are not permitted however substitutions are welcome at any time.
Upcoming Course Dates and Locations
London, Ontario, Canada – Tuesday March 27 and Wednesday March 28 – Highland Golf & Country Club
Windsor, Ontario, Canada – Monday April 16 & Tuesday April 17 – Hampton Inn & Suites
Dearborn, Michigan, USA – Thursday March 1st & Friday March 2nd – Venue to be confirmed
Toronto, Ontario, Canada -Wednesday Feb 28 & Thursday March 1 – Mississauga Corporate Event Centre
Chicago, Illinois, USA – Wednesday March 14th & Thursday March 15th – Venue to be confirmed
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada -TBD – TBD