Front Line Leadership – Toronto, ON, Canada
Enrol your front line supervisors, managers and team leaders in the two-day Front Line Leadership program which is being offered in Toronto, ON, Canada
The course covers all the essential leadership topics Toronto-area supervisors, lead hands and managers need including:
- Expectations of a front line leader
- Leading by example
- Balancing leadership and friendship
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Correcting unacceptable behavior and performance
- Managing conflict
- Empowerment and accountability
- Creating an effective team, reducing silos and effective shift handoff
- Effective shop floor training and cross training
- and much more
Click here to Download the full course outline and registration form PDF
- An experienced and engaging facilitator
- The ability to learn from other participants from other companies
- Comprehensive workbook and reference materials
- Copy of the book Employees Not Doing What You Expect
- Copy of the book What Great Supervisors Know
- Graduation certificate when requirements are met
- Lunch and snacks
- Interactive learning environment including videos, electronic polling, simulations and exercises
How Your Team will Apply Their Learning
- Application Journals – Participants will document how they have applied the course concepts and the impact on their team.
- Coaching Conversation – Participants will share with their manager the key insights gained from the training, their leadership strengths assessment, their vision for their department and how they are planning to apply the training back on the job.
- The training day is from 9 AM to 4:30 each day.
- Accommodation is available at or near the training site.
- Dress code is casual (Jeans are okay).
- Morning, afternoon and lunch breaks with refreshments are provided.
- $1,095 for one participant
- $995 if three or more participants attend from the same company
- Once enrolled refunds are not permitted however substitutions are welcome at any time.
Toronto Course Date and Location
Location: Toronto ON, Canada
Venue: Corporate Event Centre
Dates: Wednesday April 26 and Thursday April 27
Times: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM each day