Enroll your front line supervisors, managers and team leaders in the six half-day Front Line Leadership program which is being offered virtually using Zoom.
The course covers all the essential leadership topics supervisors, lead hands and managers need:
- Expectations of a Front Line Leader
- Winning the Day
- Leading by Example
- Leadership Styles
- Motivating and Engaging Employees
- Communicating Effectively
- Leading Change
- Addressing Behavior and Performance Issues
- Accountability, Empowerment, and Training
- Managing Conflict
Click here to use our online registration form
- An experienced and engaging facilitator
- The ability to learn from other participants from other companies
- Comprehensive workbook and reference materials
- Copy of the book Employees Not Doing What You Expect
- Copy of the book What Great Supervisors Know
- Graduation certificate when requirements are met
- Interactive learning environment including videos, electronic polling, simulations and exercises
How Your Team will Apply Their Learning
- Leader Behavior Builder – Participants will set three commitments to put their learning into action. The system will check in to remind them of their commitment, have them rate their progress and create a report for you at the end of the course.
- Coaching Conversation – Participants will share with their manager the key insights gained from the training, their leadership strengths assessment, their vision for their department and how they are planning to apply the training back on the job.
- Each live virtual session is scheduled from 10 AM to 2 PM ET each Monday.
- A 15-minute mid-session break is provided.
- If one or two are registered from the same company: USD$1,995 per person.
- If three or more are registered from the same company: USD$1,795 per person.
- Once enrolled, refunds are not permitted; however, substitutions are welcome at any time up until the first session.
We reserve the right to cancel any Public Workshop due to low enrollment.
There are no reviews yet.