Greg Schinkel, CSP
- President of Unique Training and Development Inc. since 1992 and Front Line Leadership Systems USA since 2017.
- Certified Speaking Professional – a designation held by only 10% of speakers and trainers affiliated with the Global Speakers Federation.
- Has impacted more than 500,000 people through his writing, speaking, training and broadcasting.
- Co-author of Employees Not Doing What You Expect, which reached number two on Globe and Mail Business BestSeller List in May 2010.
- Author of What Great Supervisors Know
- Co-author of Fusion or Fizzle: How Leaders Leverage Training to Ignite Results
- Author of soon to be published EBITDA for Everyone: Overcoming Organizational Distractions So Everyone Can Add More Value Everyday
- Author of soon to be published GLOO: Building a Great Leaders Only Organization
- Co-author of Awakening the Workplace
- Hundreds of successful client projects in the areas of front line leadership training, management development and culture change, within manufacturing, distribution and operations.
- Provides coaching to abrasive or aggressive managers, executives and supervisors.
- More than 200 media appearances on radio and television, including being the Leadership Wizard on AM800 in Windsor, Ontario from August 2006 to March 2009.
- As an energetic and dynamic speaker, Greg has been sought out for speaking engagements and retreat facilitation. See Greg in action at UniqueTrainingVideos.com
- Manufacturing experience with General Motors of Canada in St. Catharines, Ontario producing high volume castings, forgings, engine assemblies, spark plugs, machined components and axles.
- Manager at Ivey Business School’s management consulting business.
- Graduated with distinction, Honours in Business Administration, Ivey Business School, University of Western Ontario.
- Pursued a Bachelor of Science in Management Systems at Kettering University (GMI Engineering & Management Institute) in Flint, Michigan.
- Creator of the Leader Feeder podcast series.
- Two cable television specials and a DVD called “Persuasive and Influential Leadership”
- Former President of Canadian Association for Family Enterprise, South Western Ontario.
- Treasurer/Past-President of Southwestern Ontario chapter of Canadian Association of Professional Speakers.
- Past National President and Professional Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (affiliate of the Global Speakers Federation).
- Past-President and Director of the Rotary Club of London.
- Member London Chamber of Commerce.
- Member Better Business Bureau.
- Private pilot; hobbies include reading, writing, golf, skiing.