- Objective is to be consciously competent in your leadership role.
- The leader’s role in balancing achieving required results while maximizing employee involvement.
- Your role in the organization’s leadership team – why leaders often feel caught between expectations of management and getting results through their team.
- Creating a vision for your team to be more proactive and less reactive.
- Why you should own your message with your team instead of blaming HR or Senior Management.
- Balancing leadership and friendship.