Enroll your front line supervisors, managers and team leaders in the two-day Front Line Leadership program which is being offered in London ON, Canada on October 17th to 19th, 2023.
The course covers all the essential leadership topics London-area supervisors, lead hands and managers need including:
- Expectations of a front line leader
- Leading by example
- Balancing leadership and friendship
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Correcting unacceptable behavior and performance
- Managing conflict
- Empowerment and accountability
- Creating an effective team, reducing silos and effective shift handoff
- Effective shop floor training and cross training
- and much more
- An experienced and engaging facilitator
- The ability to learn from other participants from other companies
- Comprehensive workbook and reference materials
- Copy of the book Employees Not Doing What You Expect
- Copy of the book What Great Supervisors Know
- Graduation certificate when requirements are met
- Lunch and snacks
- Interactive learning environment including videos, electronic polling, simulations and exercises
How Your Team will Apply Their Learning
- Application Journals – Participants will document how they have applied the course concepts and the impact on their team.
- Coaching Conversation – Participants will share with their manager the key insights gained from the training, their leadership strengths assessment, their vision for their department and how they are planning to apply the training back on the job.
- The training day is from 8 AM to 4:30 PM each day.
- Accommodation is available at or near the training site.
- Dress code is casual (Jeans are okay).
- Morning, afternoon and lunch breaks with refreshments are provided.
- If one or two are registered from the same company: USD$1,995 per person, or CAD$2,250 per person.
- If three or more are registered from the same company: USD$1,795 per person, or CAD$1,995 per person.
- Once enrolled refunds are not permitted however substitutions are welcome at any time.
London Course Date and Location
Location: London, ON, Canada
Venue: Highland Country Club
Dates: October 17th to 19th, 2023
Times: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM each day